Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mobile Photo - A sunset at Bandra

 

Mobile phone cameras are one of the biggest boons for photographers. It allows you to carry a camera everywhere you go. True, its not all great shakes like a real camera rig, but something is better than nothing.

Lately, with all the hype about the Apple iPad coming to India, the cool wallpaper displayed on the stock photos of the iPad is one of the reasons so many people fall for it. Just for the record, the photograph is called “Pyramid Lake – At night” and is photographed by Richard Misrach. You can read more of the story of the official iPad background image.

Its a beautiful picture and worthy of being a wallpaper.

Bandra Sunset

When I walked on Bandra’s Bandstand Promenade recently, the sun had set about half an hour ago and the twilight created a beautiful picture. I was coming back from work and did not have my camera with me. But my mobile came to my rescue and I had my own wallpaper.

This is with a 3.2 Megapixel camera with autofocus [ I’m a poor guy :) ]. It might not be technically correct, but you can take good photos with a mobile camera.

Comments and feedback welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment