Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The camera I use

Someone asked me what camera I use. I actually switch between two:

My main camera is a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ-35 superzoom camera. Its not a SLR, so those readers who don't have an SLR, take heart. I'm gonna learn on this one. I chose this camera after a lot of research and reading reviews and also because I am not a professional photographer, so an SLR would be like buying a cow to get a glass of milk.. :)

My other camera is a Kodak Easyshare C713 point and shoot camera. This is the camera I used before I bought the FZ35 and it has caught some good captures. Its easy to carry around on those quick tours around the city or the ocassional hike.

I must mention a third camera and that has to be the 2 MP camera built into my Nokia E61i mobile phone. Its not the best of cameras on a phone, being fixed focus and all, but its handy. It goes wherever I go and I don't need to miss a moment due to the lack of a camera.

So that's it. My little arsenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment